Pages

Monday, October 31, 2022

An Update ....

 I have been very neglectful of this blog over the last 12 months

I had planned on being way more active with a heap more book reviews ... but it might just be time to take a step to one side and maybe focus on more than books - maybe movies and tv shows.

When I was more active last year, I did request a lot of books to review on some sites - publishers kept knocking me back ... so I have given up ... yes I am still reading A LOT ... but obviously I am not what is being looked for in the Book Reviewer sites soooooooo I am going to plod along and share what I like ... Books, Movies, TV Shows ... whatever ... because I never ever started this blog for anyone other than me, and those that want to read what I post, and maybe get some recommendations along the way ....

So ... I am just organising some posts ... and get ready - because as well as reading and everything else I do, there is a lot of shows and movies that I have seen ... and I am always up for interraction with your opinions on the stuff I review too.

Keep Checking Back :)

No comments: