Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Hello ... my oh my it's been awhile .....

 OMG - so hard to believe that I have not been on this blog for close to 10 years!

I bet you all thought I was done for - no longer around or stopped reading/blogging altogether.

Nothing could be further from the truth - I have my other blog which I took a break from for about 5 years - during that time I had a heart attack .... and open heart surgery. Totally recovered now - and about 10 kilos heavier due to not working and sitting on my butt - thanks Covid.

Anyway - I am going to give this blog a facelift - redo the header etc and get back to posting here. I wonder how many people will come back and check it out again .... time will tell.

I am on the look out for new and exciting Book Blogs ... TV Blogs .... Movie Blogs .... so feel free to hit me up in the comments with any you would like to share. I will be doing a drop by on the blogs I follow from here to see who is still sharing amazing books etc ....

Keep your eyes open ... I think it's going to look good and read well in here again very soon.



No comments: