: MY RAMBLINGS :
I have been known to hate a movie and others love it - and vice versa ... that's what makes us all unique and wonderful - we all have our own opinion, likes and dislikes!
If you are an author or publisher ... I would love to review your book! I read all genres, and would review all books in a reasonable time frame. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My TOP CHICK FLICKS
3 - Twilight
4 - New Moon
5 - Because I Said So
6 - 27 Dresses
7 - How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
8 - Dirty Dancing
9 - Pretty Woman
10 - Sleepless in Seattle
11 - Never Been Kissed
12 - A Walk to Remember
13 - The Notebook
I never ever get tired of watching any of these movies ...
: TO READ LIST :
* Good Grief by Lolly Winston
* Devilish by Maureen Johnson
* Lord of the Changing Winds by Rachel Neumeier
* Shadowspell by Jenna Black
* Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
* The Line by Teri Hall
* Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between by J.A. Saare
* A Week in December by Sebastian Faulks
* Night of the Living Dead by E.J. Copperman
* The Widow's Season by Laura Brodie
*13 to Life by Shannon Delaney
* Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
* The Otherworld Series by Yasmine Galenorn
* City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
* City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
* City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
* Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer
* Hearts at Stake by
* Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey (June 2010)
* Misguided Angels by Melissa de la Cruz (October 2010)
* Night Star by Alyson Noel
* Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
: FREE BOOKS :
: FAVORITE PLACES :
: LABELS :
- ▼ 2011 (28)
For Fox, Caleb, Gage and the other residents of Hawkins Hollow, the number seven portends doom—ever since, as boys, they freed a demon trapped for centuries when their blood spilled upon The Pagan Stone...
Their innocent bonding ritual led to seven days of madness, every seven years. And now, as the dreaded seventh month looms before them, the men can feel the storm brewing. Already they are plagued by visions of death and destruction. But this year, they are better prepared, joined in their battle by three women who have come to The Hollow. Layla, Quinn, and Cybil are somehow connected to the demon, just as the men are connected to the force that trapped it.
Since that fateful day at the Pagan Stone, town lawyer Fox has been able to see into other's minds, a talent he shares with Layla. He must earn her trust, because their link will help fight the darkness that threatens to engulf the town. But Layla is having trouble coming to terms with her newfound ability - and with this intimate connection to Fox. She knows that once she opens her mind, she'll have no defense against the desire that threatens to consume them both ....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I picked this book up as soon as I finished reading the 1st book BLOOD BROTHERS. I already felt like there was a bond, a familiarity with the 3 guys and loved how Quinn, Layla and Cybil were brought into the story.
It's getting closer to that fateful time when the Demon will unleash his power and cause havoc on the town once again, but this time the guys can feel that he is stronger and angrier - and feel that if they don't find a way to end his reign of terror over the town, the people and ultimately their own lives, that it could be the end for all of them.
Their friendships and relationships grow stronger, if that is at all possible - and find that through the visions they are shown, they have to delve back into the past to search for answers and a solution to rid them of the Demon.
Once again - they fight visions that to them feel real - but looking around, they see other townsfolk don't see what they are seeing. As time goes on, they find that some of the townspeople are starting to get physically hurt instead ... and their search for answers at one time reaches fever pitch.
We still have the love stories growing throughout this book - and you can feel the personal turmoil that each one of them goes through, with pain and feelings of protection over each other, as well as finding out more about the childhoods of each of the guys.
You will enjoy this book - I didRATING : ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Hi everyone .. I'm Denny. I am mum to 4 wonderful kids, wife to Mark, & grandma to Harlow & Amity. I am a PSP Junkie, read-a-holic, and movie buff. Believe me ... that is more than enough to keep me busy! Self Admitted Twilight and Bon Jovi addict - and that isn't a bad thing .. hehe. I lose hours in books ... all types, and love nothing better than reading till all hours of the night. Movies - yep ... you should see my collection - I love them all - Arthouse, Chick Flicks, Comedies, Suspense, you name it. Also a confirmed Facebook junkie! Do I sound like I need help? Well, stay tuned ... follow me around, and it might just rub off!
: Recommended to Me :
Jane Bites Back by Michael Thomas Ford
Lodestone Book One: The Sea of Storms by Mark Whiteway
Death With Interruptions by Jose Saramago
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Read Sea by Heidi R. Kling
Vital Signs by Robin Cook
Sarum by Edward Rutherford
The Samurai's Garden by Gail Tsukiyama
The Cabinet of Curiosities by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Red Demon by Deidre Knight
The Secret River by Kate Grenville
Saving Ceecee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
Theater Illuminata series (Eyes Like Stars and Perchance to Dream) by Lisa Mantchev
The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith
My name is Memory by Ann Brashares
My Sister's Voice by Mary Carter
Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel