Young vampires unite in this highly anticipated fourth installment of the New York Times best-selling series.
This book really did a great job of covering all the major characters in the series. We find ourselves a year down the track - Mimi and Jack didn't go through with the bonding ceremony, and Mimi has volunteered to help Kingsley search for Sophia (Jordan). As angry as she became at Jack for his feelings towards Schuyler, Mimi now finds herself having the very same feelings for Kingsley, but knows that she cannot break the sacred bond.
Schuyler and Oliver have been in hiding for way too long, and Oliver talks Schuyler to return to New York, and he promises to deal with the Conclave. He is dedicated to Schuyler and loves her dearly.
Poor Bliss - alot of answered questions for me ... I did wonder why she became such a big part of the story in the last book, and she features quite strongly in this one too but when reading it, you understand why. The Visitor makes Bliss work for a clear thinking moment all the way through this book.
The Silver Bloods haven't won - but will they? We will have to wait and see when Misguided Angels is released in October.
- I loved this book and really really didn't want this book to finish
- Great emotional writing - and different sides of the characters are shown
- More twists and turns - and not repetitive in any way
- Brilliant Angel choices and explanations.
- Intriguing situations that keep you turning the pages.