Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

: TGIF - I love Fridays :


How peaceful does this lovely lady look? Just like the ladies that did my meditation class this morning ... very calm and relaxed by the time we finished.

As for me ... I have been out after class and got all the grocery shopping done - so I really don't have to go anywhere near the shops over the weekend ... YAY! Ooops yes I do ... I have to get the new Stephenie Meyer book THE SHORT SECOND LIFE OF BREE TANNER .. now how the heck could I forget that?

I also found a book sale happening ... so bought the following books :
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Shadowland by Alyson Noel
The Passion by Donna Boyd
The Winter Oak by James A. Hetley
So I think that I have added enough to my collection for this week. What new books have you bought? Or Won? Or received as a Gift or Prize this week? Love to know.

***********************************
- CHAPTER 12 ... FIRST SENTENCE -
Right now I am reading EAT PRAY LOVE by Elizabeth Gilbert and continuing on ... from last week ... Chapter 12 and first sentence is ....
In every major city in the Western World, some things are always the same.

Feel free to share the same info with me from the book you are reading


* NAMASTE *

2 comments:

Charmaine Clancy said...

I've started meditating with an audio from my iPod lately. I tried once before in classes but alway found myself too easily distracted - if I were the lady in the picture I'd be thinking about my wet bum.

I just downloaded Unwind for my Kindle (YA novel) read half of it today, couldn't stop! :-)

Denny said...

YAY ... congrats on the meditation ... classes either work for you or they don't ... luckily I have some really dedicated ladies, who seem to enjoy the sound of my voice hehe.

I am going to see if I can download that book too ... I can't ever get enough ... reading sometimes is as good as meditation.

Have an awesome day Charmaine