Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

: Law Abiding Citizen :


LAW ABIDING CITIZEN (2010)

A frustrated man decides to take justice into his own hands after a plea bargain sets one of his family's killers free. He targets not only the killer but also the district attorney and others involved in the deal.

I LOVED IT! Action was non stop ... Gerard Butler and Jaimie Fox the 2 perfect actors for these roles ... jumped in quite a few places, and could totally relate to how this man decided to take control of this bad situation. Never ever underestimate the human mind and heart for what it is capable of ... and don't get too complacent watching this movie. Every time I sat back and thought that things were just going to flow, I found myself surprised, or jumping out of my seat.

BRILLIANT!

RATING - 9/10

No comments: